Unless otherwise informed, all goods will be dispatched within 5-7 working days. If your desired product is not in stock, delivery may take longer; we will contact to advise you of estimated arrival time.
For urgent orders please contact us before you make any purchase and we will estimate whether we can meet your time deadlines.
1.1 The William Apparel Company will not be held responsible for re-postage if the user submits incorrect address or postage details. Please contact us asap if you have entered incorrect shipping details.
1.2 All products available online can be delivered to your door (flat rate) or picked up for free.
1.3 Delivery is charged by order total, all orders $100 and over are charged a $7.50 delivery fee and all orders $50 and under are charged a $12.90 fee. (This price is for the Perth Metro Area only)
1.4 If you choose to "pick up" your order, please wait for us to notify you when the product is in store (WA customers only), as we do not carry large stock amounts.
1.5 Regional and Interstate orders are calculated at Australia Post rates and payment will vary depending on the amount of items and urgency of the order. We require payment upfront before we send items and will send a separate delivery invoice in such instances.
If you are not happy with a product purchased from our website you may obtain a full refund as long as you meet the following criteria:
2.1 Uniforms are to be returned to us no later than 7 working days.
2.2 The product must be in original condition and undamaged (in a state that will enable us to re-sell the good).
2.3 A proof of purchase must be attached (reciept).
2.4 The William Apparel Company reserves sole discretion to ascertain whether the goods are faulty or damaged.
2.5 You may choose for a refund, exchange or store credit.
How to make a Return Request
Online procedure: you can put in a returns request whilst logged in on the website.
1. Log into your account, and locate "Complete Orders" under "My Account"
2. Find the product and simply click "return", and fill in the return reason and any other additional information. You will receive a Return ID (RID).
3. Click "submit". We will contact you and provide further instructions.
Offline procedure: you can put a returns request by direct mail or email/phone.
1. Phone or email us immediately to specify your return reason and whether you want a refund, exchange or store credit.
2. Mail the product in original, clean condition to 149 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WA, 6016, no later than 7 working days after your intial purchase.
If you request the product to be returned by delivery, you will be responsible for payment of return freight charges.
Returns made with The William Apparel Company may also carry handling fee specified at the time of return.